Sunday, February 17, 2013

Beachbody Success Story


MOTIVATION MONDAY

Victoria S.




 Lost 162 lbs and 19.5 inches off her waist in a little over a year with TurboFire. 

If she can do it so can you! 

Here is a little more about her story! 


What inspired you to change your life and begin your transformation journey? 

I was unhappy, depressed, insecure and missing out on doing a lot of activites with my little girl and husband. I felt trapped and felt like I was a lot older than I was. Watching my husband and daughter playing and having fun and seeing me just sitting there and unhappy, it just made me snap. Knowing that obesity and diabetes runs in my family also motivated and made me want to take control of me life. I wanted my life back, and then there it was the turbo fire commercial! I loved the music and the energy and I had nothing to lose but weight so I took the challenge.

How has your life changed since completing your Beachbody program? 

I’m not 100% at my goal but I know every day is a new day and I continue to go hard with my workouts and continue to eat healthy. I’m a full time mother and I work full time at a hair salon, but no matter how I feel or what time of the day it is, I workout. I work 40+ hours a week but It’s like brushing my teeth. I have to do it, no excuses allowed. My goals now are to continue my life style change and to motivate others who are in need to lose a lot of weight and get their life back or even just people who want to become healthier and of course have turbo fire work out parties!


Maybe you have just 5-10 lbs you want to lose before summer, or maybe you have a similar story to Victoria's, whatever your goals and wherever you are at reaching those goals, you can do it! 
DECIDE. COMMIT. SUCCEED. 
I would love to be a part of helping you reach those goals. If you are ready to commit
contact me!


No comments:

Post a Comment