Friday, February 8, 2013

Throw back to the 80's



So do you remember those 80's era Glamor Photoshoots. Young girls would be subject to pounds of make-up, big hair, tons of hairspray, and costume jewelry. Well I never got to be a part of those, but secretly longed for the day of my own glamor shots.

www.heltonphotovideo.com

No worries, my dream is not lost! My best friend Courtney Helton is an amazing photographer. She does weddings, families, kids, seniors, AND she is doing a modern version glamor shot, woot woot! I'm so excited!! Needless to say I am taking this seriously, and trying to look my best!


I have been doing Turbo Fire Inferno Week, which I have done several times with really good results.  This 5 day workout plan consists of 3 different workouts Fire 45, Fire 55, and HIIT 20.  The number represents how long the workout is, Fire classes are regular aerobic dance/kickboxing sessions, and  HIIT stands for high intensity interval training. A HIIT workout is awesome for revving your metabolism and burning fat. In fact, most exercise science research says that these type workouts (also called circuit training or burst training) burns anywhere from 4-9x more fat than a regular cardio workout, and keeps your body in "fat burning mode" for up to 48 hours after the workout. Amazing! So day one Fire 55, day two Fire 45 and HIIT 20, day three back to Fire 55 etc. Here's a preview of what Turbo Fire looks like.




I've also started a 3 day Shakeology cleanse, which is giving me all the vital nutrition my body craves without all the extra stuff it has to work really hard to break down.  Read more about the cleanse here at my friend Michelle's site, and learn more about the shake from the video below. The best thing about shakeology is that even though I'm only consuming 3 shakes a day and a salad for dinner, I haven't been hungry at all, plus it's delicious!



Turbo Fire and Shakeology are available for purchase at my BeachBody site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment